Our Montreal style bagels are hand-rolled, boiled in honey water and baked in our custom built wood-fired brick oven.
We use local Amish farm cream cheese, jams and fresh fruits & vegetables to make our homemade seasonal spreads.
We bake new, different bagel melts all day long in our wood oven. Fresh bagels with cheeses, meats & veggies.
Our bagels are made the Montreal way - artisanal, hand rolled, boiled in honey water then baked in small batches all day long in America's first custom built, wood fired Montreal Bagel Brick Oven. Our spreads are homemade using seasonal, local, farm fresh and organic ingredients wherever possible.
Happy Hour at Penn
7am-10am & 4pm-7pm Daily
In The News
- • Now open: Spread Bagelry's bagel bar in University City - phillymag.com
- • Spread Bagelry Opens in University City - Foobooz, Philadelphia Magazine
- • Montreal Style Wood Oven Bagel Burger at Spread Bagelry - And That's My Lunch
- • Spread Bagelry to Open on Penn Campus - phillyeater.com
- • Bagel bliss: Our picks for the best bagels in Philadelphia - metro.us
- • Roundup: Where To Find The Best Bagels In Philadelphia - uwishunu.com
- • The Classic Whale Challenge Spread Bagelry - Thrillist.com
- • Spread Bagelry - South Philly Review
- • Best of Philly 2012 - phillymag.com